Want to join our rapidly growing business?
We are currently seeking applications from female support workers to fill client needs.
These roles are based from Para Vista to Hope Valley, as well as the Adelaide Hills and Murraylands.
Hours of work will be across seven days per week with shifts across days, afternoons and nights.
Successful applicants will be rewarded with complimentary training, good rosters and an Award based salary.
APPLICANTS WILL HAVE:
- A genuine passion for caring for others
- Availability and motivation to accept shifts where asked
- A commitment to self-development
- Cert III or above in Individual Support/Disability/Aged Care
- Working with Children Check (DCSI)
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Full Australian Driver's Licence
- Clean driving record
- Experience is desirable
- Level of professionalism and maturity
- Demonstrated community involvement
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
The advertised positions will be remunerated under the Social Community Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award.
The positions will be casual, however, staff are expected to be able to commit to regular hours. A willingness to travel will also be viewed favourably.
Please email your full resume to email@example.com to apply.