Want to join our rapidly growing business?
We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified Support Coordinators.
This brand new roles is based at our main office in Mount Barker, however, the successful applicant will be expected to meet clients at home.
Hours of work will be two days per week (0900 to 1600) on either a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Our Support Coordinator will be a compassionate individual who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
They will also have the ability to meet defined outcomes and deadlines, and be able to build a rapport with a diverse range of people.
- Tertiary qualification in any of the following: occupational therapy, education, social work, speech therapy, physiotherapy, nursing
- Working with Children Check (DCSI)
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Full Australian driver's licence
- Clean driving record
- Experience is desirable
- Level of professionalism and maturity
- Demonstrated community involvement
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- A genuine passion for caring for others
- Availability and motivation to accept shifts where asked
- A commitment to self-development
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL:
- Work closely with clients to identify their needs, personalise support and ensure they are receiving appropriate services
- Promote and foster independent decision-making, including choice and control
- Coordinate and liaise with service providers
- Review goals and jointly determine new ones with our clients
- Work with both our NDIS participants and Aged Care clients
The advertised position is permanent part-time and will be remunerated under the Social Community Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award.
Please email a full resume to email@example.com to apply.