Looking to join a small team caring for a very special young man living in Woodcroft?
We are currently seeking applications from a female Registered Nurse to fill this roster, which is based in Woodcroft.
Hours of work will be one day per week initially with the potential to expand to several shifts per week.
This young man has very high needs, so potential applicants must have a thorough knowledge of working with children with complex care requirements.
Successful applicants will be rewarded with complimentary training, good rosters and an Award based salary.
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Registered with AHPRA
- Working with Children Check (DCSI)
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Full Australian driver's licence
- Clean driving record
- Experience is essential
- Level of professionalism and maturity
- Demonstrated community involvement
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- A genuine passion for caring for others
- A commitment to self-development
The advertised position will be remunerated under the Fairwork Ombudsman Nursing Award 2010.
The position will be casual, however, staff are expected to be able to commit to the regular hours.
Please email your full resume to email@example.com to apply.