Want to join our rapidly growing business?
We are currently seeking applications from a Continence Nurse Advisor.
The role will be visiting clients across Adelaide from Gawler to Hindmarsh Island to conduct assessments and provide structured, comprehensive and lifestyle based management plans.
Initially the role will be 12 hours per week with a mix of client visits and report writing. Successful applicants will be rewarded with excellent specialised support from an Advanced Continence Nurse Specialist.
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Tertiary qualification in Continence
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a Continence Nurse Advisor
- Working with Children Check (DCSI)
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Full Australian driver's licence
- Clean driving record
- Experience is essential
- Level of professionalism and maturity
- Demonstrated community involvement
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
The advertised position will be remunerated under the Fairwork Ombudsman Nursing Award 2010.
The position will initially be casual, however, once the successful applicant has completed their probationary period the role will be made permanent part-time.
Please email a full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.